Friday, October 21, 2011

Chicago Jewelry, Fashion and Accessory Show

Well, I'm heading to the Chicago Jewelry, Fashion and Accessory Show in Rosemont, IL tomorrow morning.  My Mom is picking me up bright and early at 5:45 am and then we are hopping on a bus with a bunch of women at 6:30 and heading down to the show. 

I am not into jewelry AT ALL and have never gone to this show but heard so much about it... but I always have a fun time with my Mom and sometimes we usually laugh so hard, tears run down our legs, ha ha...sure hope that doesn't happen on this trip...I should just bring some protection along just in case.

Anywho...as I was looking at the pictures on the website to see what is all at this show and after looking at all the jewelry booths, the items that caught my eye the most were the gift bags and accessories...YES that's right...I am always looking for new ways to present my pops and I will just have to check this booth out.

Here are some pictures that I copied from the website to show you all what should be at this show...looking forward to a day of just spending it on me :-)

I will report back with the details of my day and let you all know what was down there and what the hot purchases were...Have a wonderful weekend!






These are the things that really catch my eyes...I just love all the colorful paper and bling that goes along with it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Your blog is very interesting!
    keep up the good work!
    Lavinia

    ReplyDelete