Sunday, April 13, 2014

Peeters & Matthies Wedding

I finally got my first "official" wedding order and had to make 400 cake pops!  I can't take credit for the amazing display, but I made each and every one of those cake pops.  I just love how they turned out and her hubby made that awesome cake pop stand!  The mason jars with the little chalk boards put the finishing touches on this display.  The couple got married in Punta Cana in February and had a reception at the end of March.  Flavors of the cake pops were; Oreo Cookies & Cream Cheese, German Chocolate Cake mixed with Coconut Pecan frosting, Funfetti Cake with Rainbow Chip frosting and Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and I was told there were only 3 cake pops left at the end of the night.  Please message me if you would like me to make cake pops for your wedding or any other event you need them for.





No comments:

Post a Comment